Plant Wellness Way Certified Practitioner Training Course
The only full, in-depth training on the Plant Wellness Way methodology available through online training and coaching, and as a five-day in-person, onsite training course.
From this course, you will gain a complete understanding of the best practices to develop and implement an Enterprise Asset Management system that produces outstanding production performance and equipment reliability. Universally applicable to any industrial operation, Plant Wellness Way produces benefits in all business areas.
- Get the full answers to your maintenance, risk management, reliability, and operational cost reduction questions.
- Apply the knowledge, tools, and processes presented in this course directly to your plant and equipment.
- Develop an Enterprise Asset Management system that achieves world class equipment reliability and meets ISO55001 standards.
- Precision engineer your systems for ongoing optimal plant and equipment availability and reduce operating costs and wastes
This course is available to both companies and individuals, with consulting support available for companies to successfully implement a PWW EAM. Onsite training courses are individually quoted and priced on request. Please contact us for further information.
This course covers the entirety of the Plant Wellness Way Enterprise Asset Management methodology. You will be provided a copy of the Industrial and Manufacturing Wellness book to use as a course reference text, as you are taken through the concepts and processes that form the powerful PWW EAM methodology.
You will learn the IONCIS process and supporting concepts while working through real industry case studies. Our application-based teaching method will teach you how to apply the techniques and tools covered to your and any company. Once the course is completed, you will be able to:
- Accurately identify risks
- Remove risks and mitigate the factors that can produce them
- Financially evaluate each risk in a company, and determine the most effective risk management and removal options for optimal ROI
- Select precision maintenance-based quality operating standards
- Create work processes for optimal asset health
- Understand how to interpret maintenance and breakdown records for continuous improvement opportunities.
$2,497.00 USD per person for the whole course, plus GST if purchasing in Australia.
Register Your Interest
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will be in contact with you within 3 business days.
All sections with an asterixis (*) are required.