Answers to FAQs On Life-Cycle Asset Management and Enterprise Asset Management Strategy Development in a PWW EAM System-of-Reliability
You are welcome to read our replies to FAQs on life-cycle asset management and enterprise asset management strategy when using a Plant Wellness Way EAM System-of-Reliability.
Click on any of the titles below and you will be taken to the FAQ post.
DISCLAIMER: We take no responsibility for use of the information or the consequences of its use. The contents are our opinion based on our understanding of the relevant information available to us at the time. You can use the content of our articles and posts in your own documents and web pages at your own risk. We ask only that you put a live link in what you write to the web pages that you use from this site.
Questions on strategic Enterprise Asset Management and best life-cycle Asset Management Strategy can be emailed to our head office. Replies may be posted in the FAQs pages.
- Calculate Replacement Asset Value for Assets and Equipment Purchased in Foreign Currency
- The Difference between Critical Spare Parts and Strategic Spare Parts
- Annex SL structure for ISO 55001 asset management documentation in a EAM system manual
- License to Use Plant Wellness Way EAM System-of-Reliability Trade Secrets (120 KB PDF file)
- Benchmarking Operating CAPEX vs. Replacement Asset Value (RAV)
- The role and responsibilities of the Engineering Manager (Projects & Maintenance)
- Reliability assessment and the acquisition of a running operation with aging plant
- How can I determine which are the critical spares that we have to keep in stock?
- Dangers of Inventing Your Own Production KPIs to Measure Production Performance
- Setting project commissioning spares cost allowance using maintenance to RAV ratio
- To get right decisions tell your people the total per hour loss from a breakdown
- Design for reliability by using Design-out Maintenance to get high reliability equipment
- Emails to David on KPI Distribution Curves for True Maintenance Performance Measurement
- Why Enterprise Asset Management Badly Under Performs and How to Fix It
- Selecting a Depreciation Rate for Plant and Equipment
- Big Difference in Consequence Reduction Strategy and Chance Reduction Strategy
- When to do a Reliability Study of a Repetitive Equipment Failure
- Measuring Replacement Asset Value (RAV)
- Contents of a Reliability Improvement Policy
- Developing Enterprise Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability KPIs
DISCLAIMER: Because the authors, publisher and resellers do not know the context in which the information presented in the posts is to be used they accept no responsibility for the consequences of using the information contained or implied in any post.