The CEO, Executive, Manager, and Engineer Who wants Sure Answers that Get World Class Plant and Equipment Reliability, and Utmost Operating Profits Day after Day
PWW EAM Methodology Designs, Builds, and Integrates a Life Cycle EAM System for World Class Reliability into Organizations
Plant Wellness Way (PWW) is a life cycle EAM methodology for establishing an asset management system that achieves outstanding equipment availability and operational throughput. It is also a philosophy for life cycle asset management that focuses on removing and mitigating the risks and causes of failure from throughout your company. PWW EAM is based on principles from materials science, business finance, risk management, and psychology. It is a universal asset management methodology that can be used by shopfloor maintainers to degree qualified managers and executives.
Use Plant Wellness Way Enterprise Asset Management methodology to design, build, and embed the ideal life-cycle EAM system-of-reliability into your organization’s processes and practices. Use the links listed below to freely download and discover PWWEAM.
INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW OF PWWEAM
IONICS PROCESS 1 – Identify Risks from Asset Failure
- Chap01-Reliability of Work, Processes, and Machines (PDF)
- Chap02-The Physics of Failure (PDF)
- Chap03-Variability in Outcomes (PDF)
- Chap04-The Instantaneous Cost of Failure (PDF)
- Chap05-Preventing Life Cycle Risks (PDF)
- Chap06-IONICS PROCESS 1-Identify Risks (PDF)
- Process1 Identify Risks from Asset Failure Presentation Slides (PPT)
- Sample of Identifying Working and Critical Assemblies (EXCEL)
IONICS PROCESS 2 – Order Risks by Criticality
- Chap07-Asset Management for Plant Wellness (PDF)
- Chap08-Quality Standards for Failure Prevention (PDF)
- Chap09-Operating Equipment Risk Assessment (PDF)
- Chap10-IONICS PROCESS 2-Order Risks by Criticality (PDF)
- Process2 Order Risks by Criticality Presentation Slides (PPT)
- Risk costs calculator by HW (EXCEL)
- Sample of Asset Maintenance History (EXCEL)
- Sample of Diaphragm Pump Maintenance History and Run Chart (EXCEL)
- Sample of Operating Criticality 1 and 2 Analysis (EXCEL)
- Sample Risk Cost Calculator for Return Roller (EXCEL)
IONICS PROCESS 3 – Negate Risks Solutions
- Chap11-Removing Risks and Raising Reliability (PDF)
- Chap12-Chance Reduction Risk Management (PDF)
- Chap13-Selecting Reliability Strategy (PDF)
- Chap14-IONICS PROCESS 3-Negate Component Risks (PDF)
- Process3 Negate Component Risk Solutions Presentation Slides (PPT)
- POF Factors – Mechanism Guidewords (EXCEL)
- Sample 3-Factor Risk Analysis (EXCEL)
- Sample POF Factors Analysis for a Component (EXCEL)
- Sample POF Guidewords Selection (EXCEL)
- Sample POF Reliability Strategy Development (EXCEL)
- Set 3T Quality Standards (PDF)
IONICS PROCESS 4 – Install Risk Solutions
- Chap15-The Accuracy Controlled Enterprise (PDF)
- Chap16-Organisation Structure and Teams (PDF)
- Chap17-Precision Maintenance Skills and Standards (PDF)
- Chap18-IONICS PROCESS 4-Install Risk Controls (PDF)
- Process4 Install Risk Control Solutions Presentation Slides (PPT)
- Sample1 ACE 3T SOP – Pipe Flange (PDF)
IONICS PROCESS 5 – Cultivate Process Success
- Chap19-Reliability Growth Cause Analysis (PDF)
- Chap20-Measuring to Improve Performance and Results (PDF)
- Chap21-Improving the Chance of Process Success (PDF)
- Chap22-IONICS PROCESS 5-Cultivate Huge Chance of Process Success (PDF)
- Process5 Cultivate Chance of Process Success Presentation Slides (PPT)
- Sample COS Analysis for Roller Bearing (EXCEL)
- Sample COS Mapping – Identify All Shutdown Work Scope Content (EXCEL)
IONICS PROCESS 6 – Synthesize Continual Improvements
- Chap23-Failure Root Cause Prevention (PDF)
- Chap24-Change Management for Workplace Innovation (PDF)
- Chap 25-Plant Wellness Audit Index (PDF)
- Chap26-IONICS PROCESS 6-Synthesize Continual Improvements (PDF)
- Process6 Synthesize Continual Improvements Presentation Slides (PPT)
- Template PWI Assessment (EXCEL)
- Change to Win Workbook (PDF)
Make contact when you want more information about a PWW EAM system-of-reliability for your organization’s physical assets to ensure they are always world class reliable and productive.
PWW EAM System-of-Reliability
End Reliability Problems
The scientifically based PWW EAM methodology designs and builds an integrated, life cycle EAM system-of-reliability that ensures you get world class reliable, productive, and profitable operating assets.
A modern, simple, formulaic PWW life cycle EAM system delivers trouble-free, zero breakdown equipment. Use it to reach the pinnacle of world class reliability.
Read the free report below, “A Different Way to Think about Operational Management” and learn about a life cycle EAM system that gets world class reliable operating assets: The Plant Wellness Way EAM System-of-Reliability. It quickly brings world class reliability and productivity, with least operating and maintenance costs, to any operating asset.
For organizations that want world class operational, maintenance, and reliability success, a PWWEAM System-of-Reliability is a sure, simple way to slash operating costs, eliminate the need for maintenance, and greatly extend capital equipment service life by maximizing asset reliability forevermore. Test it on your worst performing assets and see for yourself.
Free Report: A Different Way to Think about Operational Management
Learn how the Plant Wellness Way EAM methodology works with these industry-based worked examples
HOW TO BUILD A PWW EAM SYSTEM-OF-RELIABILITY
World Class Reliability the Plant Wellness way
Industrial and Manufacturing Wellness: The Complete Guide to Successful Enterprise Asset Management lets you build a system-of-reliability. Design and embed robust, reliable, self-improving processes. Develop and use integrated business systems to get optimal production performance and new operating fortunes.
Written by operating asset management expert Mike Sondalini, the book explains why and how to use Plant Wellness Way EAM methodology to get outstanding reliability needed for operational excellence.
I have been focusing on RCM while at Toyota Motor Manufacturing NA. When I found Industrial Maintenance Wellness it bridged the gap between operational failures and component molecular failures. Mike’s process are excellent and the documents he has develop shows deep understanding of how components fail and how to prevent performance loss. I recommend it as part of a any library, for studies in reliability or team, as training tool it excels reducing the leaning curve.
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will be in contact with you within 3 business days.
All sections with an asterixis (*) are required.